- 3 cups Biscuit Baking Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cinnamon baking chips or semisweet chocolate chips
- Cinnamon-sugar or coarse sugar
- In a large bowl, mix biscuit baking mix and sugar. In another bowl, whisk the yogurt, milk and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in chips. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 10 times.
- Pat into a 9-in. circle. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cut into eight wedges. Place wedges on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 scones.