- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 12 peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Spread into a greased 13 X 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs.
- Sprinkle with peanut butter cups and peanuts. Bake 4-6 minutes longer or until chocolate is melted. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in the cereal, vanilla and salt. Carefully spread over brownies. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen