Christmas Crack Chex Mix
- 1 12.8-ounce box Rice Chex cereal
- 1 12-ponce box Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 7-ounce bag shredded coconut
- 1 4-ounce bag slivered almonds
- 1 1/2 cups butter (3…yes 3…sticks of butter)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups corn syrup
Combine Rice Chex and Golden Grahams, coconut and almonds in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
In a large sauce pan, cook butter, sugar and corn syrup to the “soft ball” stage…about 234 degrees on a candy thermometer. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until all is well coated. Pour mixture out onto 2 large cookie sheets to cool. Stir it around occasionally to prevent clumping. Store in an airtight container.