- Place a rack in the center of the oven, and preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Mist a 13- by 9-inch glass baking dish with vegetable oil spray and set it aside.
- Crumble the beef into a large nonstick frying pan and place over medium heat. If the beef is so lean it sticks to the pan, add a little olive oil. Cook the beef, stirring, until it is cooked through and browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain off any fat from the pan. Add the corn, tomato sauce, salsa, chili powder, and cumin to the pan. Stir to combine. Let the beef mixture simmer over medium-low heat until the flavors come together, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, oregano, and garlic in a medium-size bowl and stir to combine.
- To assemble the lasagna, overlap 6 corn tortillas in the prepared baking dish. Spread half of the beef mixture evenly onto the tortillas. Spoon all of the cottage cheese mixture on top of the beef and spread it out evenly. Layer the remaining corn tortillas over the cottage cheese mixture. Top the tortillas with the remaining beef mixture. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and place it in the oven.
- Bake the lasagna until it heats through, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove the dish from the oven, remove the foil, sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the top, replace the foil, and let the lasagna rest 20 minutes before serving. Any leftover lasagna can be reheated in an oven preheated to 350 degrees. It will take 20 to 25 minutes.
from Cake Mix Doctor--this is Gluten Free