- 4 large nectarines, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges (or peaches)
- 3/4 cup Lemon-Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 (10-oz.) package gourmet mixed salad greens
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large green tomato, diced (or 1 1/2 c. halved miniature heirloom tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 (3.5-oz.) package roasted glazed pecan pieces
- 1. Toss nectarines with 1/4 cup Lemon-Poppy Seed Dressing.
- 2. Layer gourmet mixed salad greens, nectarines, strawberries, and next 4 ingredients in a large glass bowl. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 8 hours. Toss salad with remaining 1/2 cup dressing just before serving.