- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 9” x 13” cake pan and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer in a medium bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla and blend on medium-low speed until creamy. Set mixture aside.
- In separate bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer in a large bowl cream butter and sugar on medium-low speed. Add eggs one at a time then vanilla extract. Gradually add in flour mixture alternating with sour cream until it is all combined.
- Spread half the batter in prepared cake pan. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on top. Top with remaining cake batter. Using a butter knife, gently swirl in the batter.
- Add sugar, flour and butter in a small bowl and stir using a fork or pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle on top of cake.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack.
- In a small bowl combine confectioners sugar and milk until creamy. Drizzle over cake.
from Christineskitchenchronicles.blogspot.com--recipe and picture